22 May Unirisco Galicia
Unirisco Galicia is a Venture Capital Company specialized in investing in early stage companies arising from results generated in Galician research centers (Universities, CSIC, Sergas or other technology centers).
You invest in companies:
• In proof of concept, seed and start-up phase.
• Mainly, in industrial technologies, resulting in new products or processes with applications in sectors such as, Industry 4.0, Health Technology, Agri-Food and New Materials.
• In the process of product development.
• With disruptive technologies, high added value, and strong intellectual protection.
• With a clear market opportunity and great growth potential globally.
• With a qualified, enterprising team and the ability to surround themselves with first class management.
- Focus: Companies in initial phases (proof of concept, seed or start-up) arising from results generated in Galician research centres.
- Size: 3 M
- Investment: Capital or Participative Loan (100K EUR-300K EUR)
- Sectors: Industry 4.0, Health Technology, Agro-Food and New Materials
Lines of financing
The usual way of collaborating with a project is by getting involved in its implementation and development, through temporary minority participation in the company’s capital. This participation will have the following characteristics:
1. The period of participation should preferably be between 3 and 10 years.
2. The investment may be between 100,000 euros and 300,000 euros, with no minimum investment ceiling.
3. In larger cases, syndicated holdings with other venture capital entities will be considered.
Complementarily, it can facilitate other financial formulas such as participative loans or ordinary loans.
UNIRISCO’s financial collaboration can be complemented by advisory services, both during the negotiation process (aid, search for new partners and/or investors, etc.) and once the company has been set up, by assisting the entrepreneurs in their progress and even participating on the boards of directors.
Phone: + 34 881 815 550